Payroll service can be undertaken on very cost effective software packages. The relevant schedules will be printed for your files so that you have a copy for your record.
The Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly payment to the Inland Revenue will be calculated for you, and the paperwork filled in. All you will have to do is write the cheque.
Any changes to your payroll circumstances during the year will be taken care of, and at the end of each week or month, all reports and forms will be printed and can then be filed over the internet, saving you the worry of having to submit the month end forms yourself.
Free up your time so you can focus on your core business activities. Payroll is ideally suited to being outsourced since it can be a time consuming task for businesses yet something that payroll experts can easily handle. In nearly all cases it will be more cost effective to have a dedicated outsourced payroll company to deal with your payroll. Accurate, on-time and reliable an outsourced payroll services company has vast payroll experience and are up to date with statutory legislation, so you’ll get an accurate, on-time and reliable service
Why Use SABS:
- All your payroll needs are outsourced to us.
- We keep track of all regulatory and legal changes.
- We file all your returns.
- We take care of the software and all the essential periodic updates
- We can take instruction from you via email or phone call.
- We solve problems and can reconcile past payroll issues.
- We can negotiation with HMRC.
Our Services include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Payrolls for any period either weekly , fortnightly, monthly or annual.
- Printed payslips for your employees.
- Preparation and submission of all PAYE forms, P45, P46, P35, P14, P60 etc. through online submission.
- Calculate and make payments of Statutory Sick, Maternity, Adoption and Paternity
- All type of deductions including, bike loan, childcare vouchers etc.
- Management Reports showing clear deductions
- P32 showing clearly what is due to HMRC in respect of PAYE & NIC costs including Student Loans.
- We will also keep you up to date on minimum wage and statutory holiday entitlement as laid down by HM Government.