Bookkeeping is undertaken for any type of business, whether it is sole traders, partnerships or limited companies.
If you do not have access to an accounts package, then we can use ours to do your book-keeping, saving you the cost of purchasing the software.
If you are a small business, you may not need a full time bookkeeper, so by using our services you pay an hourly rate for the time spent working on your books, therefore saving an annual salary, which is much more cost effective.
If you usually do the book keeping yourselves, then by us doing it instead, you will free up your valuable time, and you will be able to concentrate on the more important things within the business, such as increasing your clients and turnover.
No bookkeeping job is too large or small. We have clients that do not generate much paperwork each month, and may only take an hour or so. We also have clients that may take up to a day each month/fortnight, etc.
We are flexible in our working arrangements, as we can work from your offices or our own premises, whichever will suit your needs best.
Why Use SABS:
- Huge cost savings
- We provide a full bookkeeping service which also aims to optimise your internal processes to maintain the most efficient service
- We aim to reduce the high fees charged by Firms of Accountants
- We always include Forensic checks of your Accounts to help eliminate the risk of mis-postings or overpayments
- We give your Books a complete Health Check
- We Plan your Bookkeeping in advance to make sure that your Business keeps on top of its Finances on a monthly or quarterly basis
- We can work on or off-site. . We can either collect paperwork, you can post it to us or we can even process electronic copies
- We work with Sage, VT Transactions and most Accounting software packages
- We specialise in Small Size Businesses
- Productivity – On average our clients only need us one day per week compared to permanent staff who may be employed full time
- Avoid the costly mistakes of inexperienced Bookkeepers
- Save on National Insurance, Holiday Pay and Sick Pay costs of permanently employed staff
- Avoid Employment Law issues of employing permanent staff
- We are much more affordable than you think. If you don’t use a professional firm of experienced bookkeepers you are either wasting your money or your time.
Book keeping Services – Detail
- All Sales and Purchase invoices coded and processed within the Accounting Software.
- All payments posted via the Purchase Ledger, Nominal Ledger and Bank
- Aged creditors report produced and reconciled against suppliers statements
- All banking are posted to the bank account and corresponding ledgers
- Aged Debtors report produced and discussed with Director for debt chasing
- Bank accounts reconciled
- Petty cash entered
- Credit card payments entered
- Personal expenses processed